West-Ward 769 (Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "West-Ward 769" is White, Round and has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg. It is manufactured by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; pulmonary hypertension; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- West-Ward 769
- 5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium phosphate dibasic
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release capsules
- Isosorbide dinitrate sublingual
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.