VSP1 (Acetaminophen, Dichloralphenazone and Isometheptene Mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg)
Pill with imprint VSP1 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dichloralphenazone and Isometheptene Mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg. It is supplied by Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class antimigraine agents. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate 325 mg / 100 mg / 65 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for VSP1
More about acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate
- Acetaminophen/dichloralphenazone/isometheptene mucate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 71 Reviews
- Drug class: antimigraine agents
- Acetaminophen, dichloralphenazone, and isometheptene
- Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone
- Isometheptene, Dichloralphenazone and Acetaminophen Capsules (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Isometheptene, and Dichloralphenazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.