PLIVA 459 (Theophylline extended-release 300 mg)
Pill imprint PLIVA 459 has been identified as Theophylline extended-release 300 mg.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, maintenance; asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- PLIVA 459
- 300 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Pliva Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2208 (100000 mPa.s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about theophylline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: methylxanthines
- Theophylline elixir
- Theophylline sustained-release capsules
- Theophylline sustained-release tablets
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.