par 236 (Doxycycline Monohydrate 150 mg)
Pill with imprint par 236 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Monohydrate 150 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; ocular rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for par 236
- par 236
- 150 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 49884-0236 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1526 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.