PAD 134 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Moexipril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 15 mg)
Pill with imprint PAD 134 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Moexipril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Paddock Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril 12.5 mg / 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PAD 134
- PAD 134
- 12.5 mg / 15 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Paddock Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
polyethylene glycol 400
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril
- Moexipril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Moexipril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Uniretic
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.