N 750 (Naproxen Sodium Controlled Release naproxen sodium 825 mg (equiv. naproxen 750 mg))
Pill with imprint N 750 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Naproxen sodium controlled release naproxen sodium 825 mg (equiv. naproxen 750 mg). It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc..
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis; pain; aseptic necrosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen naproxen sodium 825 mg (equiv. naproxen 750 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N 750
- N 750
- naproxen sodium 825 mg (equiv. naproxen 750 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Alvogen, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about naproxen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 443 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Naproxen Enteric-Coated and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Naproxen Tablets and Capsules
- Naproxen Suspension
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.