N 500 (Naproxen sodium controlled release naproxen sodium 550 mg (equiv. naproxen 500 mg))
This pill with imprint "N 500" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Naproxen sodium controlled release naproxen sodium 550 mg (equiv. naproxen 500 mg). It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc..
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; sciatica; gout, acute; bursitis; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen naproxen sodium 550 mg (equiv. naproxen 500 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- N 500
- naproxen sodium 550 mg (equiv. naproxen 500 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Alvogen, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about naproxen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 406 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Naproxen Enteric-Coated and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Naproxen Tablets and Capsules
- Naproxen Suspension
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.