N 375 (Naproxen sodium controlled release naproxen sodium 412.5 mg (equiv. naproxen 375 mg))
This pill with imprint "N 375" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Naproxen sodium controlled release naproxen sodium 412.5 mg (equiv. naproxen 375 mg). It is manufactured by Alvogen, Inc..
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; sciatica; bursitis; tendonitis; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen naproxen sodium 412.5 mg (equiv. naproxen 375 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about naproxen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 397 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.