LOGO B131 (Catapres-TTS-1 0.1 mg / 24 hour)
Generic Name: clonidine
Pill with imprint LOGO B131 is Pink, Four-sided and has been identified as Catapres-TTS-1 0.1 mg / 24 hour. It is supplied by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Catapres-TTS is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; opiate withdrawal and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Catapres-TTS 0.1 mg / 24 hour is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LOGO B131
- Generic Name:
- LOGO B131
- 0.1 mg / 24 hour
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Catapres-TTS (clonidine)
- Catapres-TTS Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Catapres-TTS-1 Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Catapres-TTS-2 Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Catapres-TTS-3 Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.