IX526 (Lamotrigine (Orally Disintegrating) 25 mg)
Pill with imprint IX526 is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine (Orally Disintegrating) 25 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IX526
More about lamotrigine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,538)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.