HPC 200 (Robinul 1 mg)
Generic Name: glycopyrrolate
This pill with imprint "HPC 200" is White, Round and has been identified as Robinul 1 mg. It is supplied by First Horizon Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Robinul is used in the treatment of anesthesia; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Robinul 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- HPC 200
- 1 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- First Horizon Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Robinul (glycopyrrolate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- Robinul (Glycopyrrolate Injection)
- Robinul (Glycopyrrolate Tablets)
- Robinul (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.