HP 60 (Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint HP 60 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HP 60
- HP 60
- 10 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and fosinopril
- Fosinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Monopril HCT
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.