CARDENE SR 30 mg EKR Therapeutics, Inc. (Cardene SR 30 mg)
Generic Name: nicardipine
This pill with imprint "CARDENE SR 30 mg EKR Therapeutics, Inc." is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Cardene SR 30 mg. It is supplied by EKR Therapeutics, Inc..
Cardene SR is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure; angina pectoris prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class calcium channel blocking agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cardene SR 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- CARDENE SR 30 mg EKR Therapeutics, Inc.
- 30 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- EKR Therapeutics, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Cardene SR (nicardipine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.