b 776 12 1/2 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg)
Pill imprint b 776 12 1/2 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- b 776 12 1/2
- 12.5 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Yellow No. 6
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.