ANDRX 075 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 750 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg)
This pill with imprint "ANDRX 075" is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 750 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg. It is manufactured by Andrx Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine acetaminophen 750 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ANDRX 075
- acetaminophen 750 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Andrx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 176 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.