ALV 196 (Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "ALV 196" is Blue, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Alvogen, Inc..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 536 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.