A 43 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 300 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint A 43 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 300 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by KVK-Tech, Inc..
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 300 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A 43
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 749 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.