A 39 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill with imprint A 39 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by KVK-Tech, Inc..
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A 39
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 811 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (10)
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.