667 400 WATSON (Etodolac 400 mg)
This pill with imprint "667 400 WATSON" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Etodolac 400 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Etodolac 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 667 400 WATSON
- 400 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about etodolac
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Etodolac Capsules and Tablets
- Etodolac Extended-Release Tablets
- Etodolac (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.