59911 3606 200 (Etodolac 200 mg)
Pill with imprint 59911 3606 200 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Etodolac 200 mg. It is supplied by ESI Lederle Generics.
Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Etodolac 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 59911 3606 200
- 59911 3606 200
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- ESI Lederle Generics
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about etodolac
- Etodolac Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 66 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Etodolac Capsules and Tablets
- Etodolac Extended-Release Tablets
- Etodolac (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.