54 710 (Roxicodone 15 mg)
Generic Name: oxycodone
Pill with imprint 54 710 is Green, Round and has been identified as Roxicodone 15 mg. It is supplied by AAIPharma.
Roxicodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Roxicodone 15 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 54 710
More about Roxicodone (oxycodone)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (65)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Generic availability
- En español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Drug Information
- Roxicodone (Advanced Reading)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Capsules and Tablets)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Concentrate)
- Roxicodone (Oxycodone Solution)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.