44 382 (Sudogest sinus allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 382 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Sudogest sinus allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinusitis; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 44 382
- 44 382
- Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.