44 382 (Sudogest sinus allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg)
Pill imprint 44 382 has been identified as Sudogest sinus allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.