44 382 (SudoGest Sinus/Allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 382 is Blue, Round and has been identified as SudoGest Sinus/Allergy Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinusitis; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 382
- 44 382
- Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / Pseudoephedrine 60 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.