User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Brexin LA, Clorfed, SudoGest Sinus & Allergy, Duralex, Allerest Maximum Strength, Histade CR, Chlor-Trimeton Decongestant, Duotan, Durafed, Biohist LA (old formulation), Deconamine, Deconamine SR, Duratuss DA, Histalet, Fedahist, Chlorafed HS Timecelles, Codimal-LA, Dura-Tap/PD, Fedahist Timecaps, Chlorphedrin SR, Colfed-A, D-Amine-SR, Deconomed SR, Rinade-BID, Chlordrine SR, Anamine TD, Chlorafed Timecelles, Cophene No 2, Anaplex, Anamine, Codimal-LA Half, Fedahist Gyrocaps, Clorfed II, Curaler, Chlorafed, Histafed LA, Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant Aller-Chlor Decongestant Genaphed Plus Atrohist Pediatric Capsule Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant SR Dynahist-ER Pediatric CP-Tannic Histade C-Phed Tannate De-Congestine Dicel LoHist-D Triaminic Softchews Cold and Allergy Pseudoephedrine Plus Dynahist ER …show all brand names

Allergic Rhinitis   8.7
Sinusitis   8.5

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Anonymous October 19, 2011

Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This medication helped me. I took it for years. I don't know who took this off the market. You claim to care about people, if you really cared you would be interested in what helped people.”

KatyKat March 22, 2011

Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Sinusitis: “This is the ONLY sinus/allergy medication that worked consistently for me. My doctor prescribed the Deconamine SR, which has a sustained release of 12 hrs. FINALLY, after years of trying all the other prescription antihistamines/decongestants, when I took this, I could wake up without a sore throat from drainage, or dry mouth from over-zealous decongestants. It worked like a charm! ”

Anonymous April 17, 2010

Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I also am upset. This medication I have been taking for about 28 years. I have been on everything else. Nothing works like my Deconamine. I have been hitting up all of the pharmacies around where I live trying to get what they have left. I too, am a chronic sinusitis suffer. 6-8 infections a year. And my Deconamine was the other thing that gave me a little relief. Please do something. We need this medicine!”

baaeyeore March 1, 2010

Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I am very angry, upset, frustrated when I had heard recently that is medication has been taken off the market recently, This is the only medication that works on my allergies and believe me I have tried Allerga, Clartin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, you name it, tried it. Nothing else works. My eyes are swelling, my nose is running and I am using 2 different medicines just to keep it at bay, but it not clearing it up. Please get this back out to the pharmacy. There are a lot of us that use this medication that are severe allergy suffers. Help us get this back to the pharmacy.”

Karen Southard, RN BSN December 24, 2009

Deconamine (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Deconamine is the only allergy medication that I have taken that relieves my symptoms of watery eyes, running noses, sneezing, coughing. It does not hype me up or make sleeping impossible or hard to fall asleep. I usually only have to take 1 capsule daily to relieve my symptoms. It also dissolves easily as other medications were passed through my bowel undissolved. Unfortunately it is no longer available in my area of Elkin NC. ”

Anonymous June 1, 2009

Deconamine (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This is the only drug on the market that has worked to keep me healthy year round. It keeps my lungs clear and prevents it from turning into bronchitis, which if not treated with antibiotics then turns to pneumonia.”

Anonymous November 24, 2008

For Sinusitis: “My ears were clogged so terribly yesterday. I tried this medicine out of desperation. It worked well. ”

nazarene November 8, 2008

For Sinusitis: “I couuld not sleep after taking this medication. I never have insomnia and here it is 2:37 AM and am looking up the side effects of this drug. Sure enough trouble sleeping/insomnia is listed. ”

MidwestMom June 25, 2008

Deconamine SR (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “This is the best combo medication I've ever taken, including both OTC and prescription, for year-round allergies. I am also asthmatic, and this does not aggravate that condition. It also does not dry out your mouth like so many others do. It really does last. I've used it for 7 years now, until recently the cost skyrocketed. Out of reach for me, as I have no insurance coverage. This has left me with daily headaches from allergies, since I've found nothing to replace it.”

snuffly March 28, 2008

Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Decongestant (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I took this product as Nolamine when it first came on the market, and took it through my pregnancy with my daughter, no ill side effects (though I would not recommend that for everyone.) When it was removed from the market, I could not find an allergy medicine that worked as well. I have tried Zyrtec and Claritin, neither of which worked. I discovered that Clor-Timetron has the active ingredient that Nolamine had, and have been taking that. It is the only medicine that works for me.”

Cheka February 24, 2008

Sudal-12 Chewable (chlorpheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I when to a medical clinic with flu like symptoms and the Dr. on duty prescribed this drug if I would have know how serious the side effect were I would have not taken it.”