4172 V (Meperidine 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "4172 V" is White, Round and has been identified as Meperidine hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Meperidine is used in the treatment of pain; light sedation and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Meperidine 100 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4172 V
- 100 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about meperidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 69 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Meperidine Injection
- Meperidine Syrup and Oral Solution
- Meperidine Tablets
- Meperidine (Advanced Reading)
- Meperidine Injection (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.