4 Logo 523 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint 4 Logo 523 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 60 mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 60 mg is classified as a Schedule M controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4 Logo 523
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Andrx Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Capital w/Codeine, More (1) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.