083 IMPAX 40 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint 083 IMPAX 40 is Brown / Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 40 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 083 IMPAX 40
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 147 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.