081 IMPAX10 (Omeprazole 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "081 IMPAX10" is Brown / Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole 10 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; duodenal ulcer; helicobacter pylori infection; gastritis/duodenitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 130 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.