081 IMPAX10 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 081 IMPAX10 is Brown / Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 10 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 081 IMPAX10
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 248 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.