Drug interactions between naproxen and Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe
|Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Naproxen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe
- Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.