Drug interactions between naproxen and Sleep-Eze-3
Interactions between your drugs
- Naproxen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 810 drugs (4816 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Sleep-Eze-3.
- Sleep-Eze-3 is a member of the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Sleep-Eze-3 is used to treat Insomnia.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.