Drug Interactions between naproxen and Penicillin VK
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between naproxen and Penicillin VK. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Naproxen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Penicillin vk is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin vk is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|