Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Zinc Plus Lozenges
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Zinc Plus Lozenges (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Zinc Plus Lozenges. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Zinc Plus Lozenges
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Zinc Plus Lozenges.
- Zinc plus lozenges is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Zinc plus lozenges is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|