Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Viactiv Multi-Vitamin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Viactiv Multi-Vitamin (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Viactiv Multi-Vitamin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Viactiv Multi-Vitamin.
- Viactiv multi-vitamin is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Viactiv multi-vitamin is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|