Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Trophamine
|Trophamine (parenteral nutrition solution)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 1 drugs (2 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Trophamine.
- Trophamine is a member of the drug class intravenous nutritional products.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.