Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Rapaflo
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Rapaflo is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting.
- Rapaflo is used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Rapaflo (silodosin)
Taking silodosin with food can reduce the risk and/or severity of side effects. Therefore, silodosin should be administered with or immediately after a meal.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.