Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener
|Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener (docusate)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener
A total of 11 drugs (56 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener.
- Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener is a member of the drug class laxatives.
- Pedia-Lax Liquid Stool Softener is used to treat Constipation.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.