Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Nytol Caplet
|Nytol Caplet (diphenhydramine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 810 drugs (4816 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Nytol Caplet.
- Nytol Caplet is a member of the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Nytol Caplet is used to treat Insomnia.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.