Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever
|Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever
A total of 895 drugs (5076 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever.
- Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.