Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Microgestin Fe 1 / 20
|Microgestin Fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Microgestin Fe 1 / 20
- Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 is a member of the following drug classes: contraceptives, sex hormone combinations.
- Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 is used to treat Birth Control.
Drug and food interactions
ethinyl estradiol food
Applies to: Microgestin Fe 1 / 20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.