Drug Interactions between High B Complex and ibuprofen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- High B Complex (multivitamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between High B Complex and ibuprofen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
High B Complex
A total of 11 drugs are known to interact with High B Complex.
- High b complex is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- High b complex is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|