Drug interactions between Eye Allergy Relief and ibuprofen
|Eye Allergy Relief (naphazoline/pheniramine ophthalmic)|
Interactions between your drugs
Eye Allergy Relief
A total of 74 drugs (282 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Eye Allergy Relief.
- Eye Allergy Relief is in the drug class ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants.
- Eye Allergy Relief is used to treat Eye Redness/Itching.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.