Drug interactions between Ex-Lax Maximum Relief Formula and ibuprofen
|Ex-Lax Maximum Relief Formula (senna)|
Interactions between your drugs
Ex-Lax Maximum Relief Formula
- Ex-Lax Maximum Relief Formula is in the drug class laxatives.
- Ex-Lax Maximum Relief Formula is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.