Drug interactions between Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief and naproxen
|Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief (dextromethorphan)|
Interactions between your drugs
Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief
A total of 598 drugs (3728 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief.
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief is in the drug class antitussives.
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief is used to treat Cough.
- Naproxen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.