Drug Interactions between Daily-Vite with Iron and ibuprofen
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Daily-Vite with Iron (multivitamin with iron)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Daily-Vite with Iron and ibuprofen. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Daily-Vite with Iron
A total of 87 drugs are known to interact with Daily-Vite with Iron.
- Daily-vite with iron is in the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Daily-vite with iron is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin with iron food
Applies to: Daily-Vite with Iron (multivitamin with iron)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|