Drug interactions between Daily-Vite with Iron and ibuprofen
|Daily-Vite with Iron (multivitamin with iron)|
Interactions between your drugs
Daily-Vite with Iron
A total of 148 drugs (745 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Daily-Vite with Iron.
- Daily-Vite with Iron is in the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Daily-Vite with Iron is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.