Drug interactions between cyclobenzaprine and Ibuprofen PMR
|Ibuprofen PMR (ibuprofen)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Cyclobenzaprine is in the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants.
- Cyclobenzaprine is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 439 drugs (1671 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ibuprofen PMR.
- Ibuprofen PMR is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen PMR is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.