Drug interactions between clonidine and Prozac Weekly
|Prozac Weekly (fluoxetine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonidine is in the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting.
- Clonidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Insomnia, Stimulant-Associated
- Migraine Prevention
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis
- Postanesthetic Shivering
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Prozac Weekly is a member of the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Prozac Weekly is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Prozac Weekly (fluoxetine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of FLUoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with FLUoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of FLUoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.