Drug Interactions between clonazepam and Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets (famotidine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between clonazepam and Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets
A total of 270 drugs are known to interact with Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets.
- Pepcid ac maximum strength tablets is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Pepcid ac maximum strength tablets is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|