Drug interactions between clonazepam and Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets
|Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets (famotidine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets
A total of 165 drugs (780 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets.
- Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets is a member of the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.