Drug interactions between Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus and ibuprofen
|Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus (acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus
- Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Alka-Seltzer Cold and Sinus is used to treat Sinus Symptoms.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.