Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 21, 2023.
Invert the unit dose vial a few times to obtain a uniform, white, opaque emulsion before using. Instill one drop of RESTASIS® ophthalmic emulsion twice a day in each eye approximately 12 hours apart. RESTASIS® can be used concomitantly with lubricant eye drops, allowing a 15-minute interval between products. Discard vial immediately after use.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a generic for Restasis eye drops?
- Why is Restasis so expensive?
- Can you get Restasis eye drops over the counter?
- Are there any Restasis withdrawal symptoms?
- What is the difference between Cequa and Restasis?
- How many doses/drops are in Restasis MultiDose?
- Can Restasis and Xiidra be used together?
- Does Restasis make your eyelashes fall out?
- Is Restasis a steroid eye drop?
More about Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (218)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Support group
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.