Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 22, 2020.
Generic name: CYCLOSPORINE 0.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: ophthalmic emulsion
Invert the unit dose vial a few times to obtain a uniform, white, opaque emulsion before using. Instill one drop of RESTASIS® ophthalmic emulsion twice a day in each eye approximately 12 hours apart. RESTASIS® can be used concomitantly with lubricant eye drops, allowing a 15-minute interval between products. Discard vial immediately after use.
Frequently asked questions
- Can Restasis and Xiidra be used together?
- What is the difference between Cequa and Restasis?
- How does Xiidra differ from OTC dry eye treatments?
More about Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 179 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents
- Patient Information
- Restasis MultiDose
- Restasis (Advanced Reading)
- Restasis Multidose (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.