Mucinex Nasal Spray Dosage
Generic name: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: nasal solution
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 6, 2018.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force (oxymetazoline nasal)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Mucinex Full Force
- Mucinex Nasal Spray Full Force
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force
- Mucinex Full Force (Advanced Reading)