Mucinex Nasal Spray Dosage
Generic name: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: nasal solution
Drug class: Nasal antihistamines and decongestants
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 27, 2022.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
More about Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force (oxymetazoline nasal)
- Check interactions
- Reviews (1)
- Latest FDA alerts (5)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants
- En español
- Drug Information
- Mucinex Full Force (Advanced Reading)
- Mucinex Nasal Spray Full Force
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force
Afrin, Afrin Original, Zicam Sinus Relief, Afrin NoDrip Sinus, ... +21 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.