Acid Controller Original Strength Dosage
Generic name: FAMOTIDINE 10mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2017.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Acid Controller Original Strength (famotidine)
- Acid Controller Original Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: H2 antagonists